If you need professional, timely cab service to or from San Fernando and surrounding areas, LA Yellow Cab is here! We provide reliable taxi cab service to and from the Valley every day for those who are traveling into the city or to surrounding points of interest.
LA Yellow Cab drivers are proud independent cab operators who hold themselves to the very highest standards of transportation service. Licensed and bonded, our drivers put safety and friendliness first!
The San Fernando Valley - Where Stars Are Born
No matter where you want to go in the San Fernando area, LA Yellow Cab can get you there. We have the largest cab fleet in Los Angeles ready to transport you to all the places you want to go, including:
Airport Service: LAX, Los Angeles and Burbank Airport. Whether you fly into LAX or Bob Hope Airport, LA Yellow Cab will pick you up or drop you off on time! We make frequent trips to both busy airports, so just give us a call or a text and we will pick you up when your plane arrives or have you to the airport on time!
Things To Do In The Valley:
While you are in the San Fernando area, be sure to visit some of the Valley's most interesting and exciting sights and attractions, such as:
- Ventura Boulevard. This incredible strip of high-end restaurants, fancy shops and fascinating sights stretches all the way from Universal City to Thousand Oaks. The range of incredible options includes everything from fast food to expensive retail clothing. Take a stroll and discover all that Ventura Boulevard has to offer!
- Universal Studios Hollywood. No trip to LA is complete without a visit to Universal Studios and the "back lot." You can ride the rides, visit sound stages where many of your favorite television shows and movies are filmed and soak up the star atmosphere!
- Universal CityWalk Hollywood. After a day spent at Universal Studios, step over to the CityWalk with its outdoor restaurants and shopping. You can even skydive at LA's first indoor skydiving windtunnel!
- Shopping is one of the Valley's favorite pastimes, and it is no wonder when you see the diversity of the shopping experience here. Whether you try the Westfield Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks or the Westfield Topanga in Canoga Park, or the world-famous Glendale Galleria, you are sure to enjoy shopping at thousands of retail outlets carrying everything under the sun.
- Take in a show at the NoHo Arts District with more 20 theaters featuring the classics, improv and everything in between. You can also soak up some culture at the art galleries that line Lankershim Boulevard or visit the NoHo Gallery LA, which features artists in a wide range of media.
- For the nature lovers in the crowd, try the Ahmanson Ranch, with nearly 3,000 acres of wildlife and 15 miles of trails to hike.
- For a true combination of natural and man-made beauty, visit the Japanese Garden and take a tranquil stroll among the beautiful ponds and peaceful landscaping.
Relax And Enjoy Your Visit!
LA Yellow Cabs has a great relationship with many of the restaurants and pubs in the greater Los Angeles area. We can recommend some great places to visit if you are in our area, including:
At LA Yellow Cab, our mission is to get you safely to your destinations and to help you enjoy your stay in Los Angeles! If you need safe, reliable transportation at any time, contact us by phone, text or online!